But in his letter this year, he has included a list of "emergency" spending items for which he is asking our church to give a special, one-day offering of $1,000,000 dollars to. Yes, he uses the word "emergency" to describe this list.
1. RLA Chiller - went out in June - $200,000
2. Preschool Building Roof Replacement - $250,000 - been on the repair list for 5 years, hardly an "emergency" as we've know about this for a LONG time.
3. Preschool Building Waterproofing - $100,000 - on the repair list for 3 years
4. Preschool Wall Paper replacement of $60,000 - caused by failure to act on number 3. above.
5. Preschool Carpet Replacement - $125,000 (when the building will be fully renovated in 1 to 2 years!)
6. RLA roof repairs and ceiling repair - $50,000 - on the list for 5 years
7. Admin Building carpet replacement - $80,000 - on the list for 4 years
8. Children's Building Renovation for the new school admin offices - $125,000.