He posted a great article Monday entitled "Chronic Clergy Complaining Syndrome". Many pastors seem to exhibit the symptoms of CCCS, as I chronicled in my series "Crybaby Pastors" (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3).
Here is William's recommendations to his fellow pastors who have CCCS:
Plodder’s suggestions to help the brethren avoid unbecoming whinefests:Good one, William.
1. If you think preaching a 30 minute sermon is like working an eight hour day, take a nap on Sunday afternoon.
2. If you think you are underpaid, find a better paying occupation. You are in an occupation you chose. No one forced you into it.
3. Talk to some eightysomething retired pastors about compensation and other job related matters.
4. Figure out a way to be paid a dollar every time someone says, “I wouldn’t want your job.”
5. Thank Jesus for your high calling.