2 Samuel 16:9,11 - "Why should this dead dog curse my lord the king? Let me go over, I pray thee, and take off his head...let him alone, and let him curse; for the Lord hath bidden him."

Matthew 7:15 - “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Matthew 24:11 - “…and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.”

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Farewell from the Watchdog...

Those of you looking for my Darrell Gilyard articles: They are still archived in the sections at the right. Click in the December 2007 section and you will see them there...
-------------------------------
As I look forward to 2008 I realize it is time to give up blogging. I have tried to shed some light on many of the important issues at our church that many people weren't aware of. Because of my own personal time constraints I feel it is time to close the site and stop blogging.

If any of the members of FBC Jax wish to start their own blog discussing these issues, email me and I'll consider putting a hyperlink to your blog here on this site. This site averages about 500 visits and over 1200 page views per day, with readership all over the country, so if someone feels inclined to pick up where I left off I will gladly consider posting your blog hyperlink here to direct traffic to your blog.

Thanks for stopping by and reading, and I hope some good will have come from this blog.

Best wishes for a healthy, prosperous 2008.

FBCJW