2 Samuel 16:9,11 - "Why should this dead dog curse my lord the king? Let me go over, I pray thee, and take off his head...let him alone, and let him curse; for the Lord hath bidden him."

Matthew 7:15 - “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Matthew 24:11 - “…and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.”

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013 from the Watchdog!!

Hello Readers! I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year!  I hope that 2013 is a year of health and prosperity for all of you!

The FBC Jax Watchdog blog continues in 2013, its 7th year, because I still care. Yes, I do still care about harm done by authoritarian pastors and teaching of self-serving, nonsensical doctrines. Because I care, I will continue to blog.

I will start off 2013 tomorrow, January 2nd, by beginning to discuss a lawsuit settled in 2012 involving Perry Noble and NewSpring church over Noble's sycophants who went after a blogger and his family to intimidate the blogger for his criticism of Noble and NewSpring. This saga gives a glimpse into what the modern-day mega church pastors and their employees are really all about.

Again, Happy New Year to all, and look for a post tomorrow!

9 comments:

Moses Model said...

Happy New Year! Looking forward to another year.

Ronnie said...

Well, I was praying that this blog would not go away. Thank God for answering the prayer of His child on this matter. Thank you Tom for exposing the darkness of spiritual abuse of the harlot religious system that claims to be the bride of Christ, but are synogogues of Satan. Thank you for exposing the darkness of the babylonian religious system and her Nicolaitan leaders, with their doctrine and deeds that Jesus said He hates. Thank you Jesus for once again proving that you do not listen to the prayers of the false prophets of Baal, but you will hear the prayer of your own sheep.

Anonymous said...

Another lawsuit against a blogger, huh? When will they ever learn? Happy New Year!

FBC Jax Watchdog said...

Actually this was a lawsuit against the pastor and the church for the harm they did to the blogger and his family. And he prevailed when the church settled. More to come...

Anonymous said...

Check out Safeguardyoursoul.com and listen to the message "Witchcraft in the Pulpit." This pastor wants to know "who do they (other pastors) think they are?" lording it over the people of God; telling congregants they can't leave HIS church, etc. Very refreshing. Happy New Year, Dog. May the true children of the Most High be ever vigilant and discerning in the dark days ahead.

Anonymous said...

I've wondered how James Duncan fared - he is an amazing writer.

I was aware that he was targeted, but after that, nada.

I'm looking forward to your post and I hope Mr. Duncan and his family are finally safe, and prospering.

Bene D

Anonymous said...

It's 2013 and this blog is still here, TROLL. Where are you?

Ben said...

I just came across this site and my heart is really sad after reading it. There are so many things that are wrong about what you are doing. I'm sure you will simply take this response off instead of having a dialogue with me, however I pray that if you trul serve our Lord you will work to Love God and love people instead of bashing and fabricating things about those people who are trying to help people come to know Christ. While I agree that there are some Pastors out for themselves, your brush is way too broad and what you are doing is helping our enemy through division. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Hey Anonymous Ben is back!

He criticizes others for posting anonymously when he only uses his first name - can you say hypocrite?

1 - He didn't just come across this web site - he's been posting here for months.

2 - Your heart should be really sad about so-called church leaders who are teaching false doctrine and living extravagant lifestyles.

3 - Your heart should NOT be really sad about people telling the truth about false teachers. Paul and Jesus did the exact same thing.

4 - "I'm sure you will simply take this response off" - you are batting 1000 Anonymous Ben

5 - "however I pray that if you trul serve our Lord" - arrogant and presumptuous.

6 - "fabricating things about those people who are trying to help people come to know Christ." - dishonest.

7 - "your brush is way too broad" - WD uses specific examples - you are the one using a broad brush.

8 - "helping our enemy through division" - unity without truth is the devil's work.